Easter Sale at Arrow
Most Third Window titles are on sale til May 2 over at Arrowfilms.com!
DVDs from £5 and blurays from £10!
Fill in the gaps in your collection at:
There's also a sale going on IN STORE only in FOPP stores in the UK!
A wild and quirky Japanese omnibus of stories adapted from the manga by Hiroyuki Ohashi (On-gaku: Our Sound) comprise this live-action feature by directors Naoto Takenaka, Takayuki Yamada and Takumi Saitoh.
• Interviews with all 3 directors
• Behind the Scenes
Out April 25th
Watch the trailer:
Funky Forest / Warped Forest
One of Japan's most surreal and crazy cult films get its bluray debut alongside its quasi-sequel getting a video release for the first time ever in a special edition double disc set!
Funky Forest Disc
• Funky Forest feature (150 mins)
• Feature audio commentary by all 3 directors
• Making of (70 mins) • Deleted Scenes (22 mins)
• Katsuichi’s Dance Secret Treasure (7 mins)
• Transfer Student is Here (5 mins)
Warped Forest Disc
• Warped Forest feature (82 mins)
• Introduction by the director
• Feature audio commentary by director Shunichiro Miki
• Interview with director Shunichiro Miki (23 mins)
• Making Of (12 mins)
• Storyboards and illustrations
• Wonderful Dwellers of Funky Forest (25 mins)
• Reversible Sleeve with artwork from both movies
• Limited to 2000 copies
• Region Free
Third Window Films Podcast
Episode 7 now out!
Episode 7 of the Third Window Films podcast is now out!
This month features special guest ARTHUR HARARI, director of ONODA: 10,000 NIGHTS IN THE JUNGLE!
Give it a listen, and check out the other episodes if you haven't yet!
Your one stop shop for Asian Cinema
Terracotta Distribution have a wonderful selection of Asian cinema from various different distribution labels (including Third Window) available both to buy on physical formats and to rent digitally!
If you're a fan of Asian cinema, make sure to check them out!!
To Sleep so as to Dream
Two private detectives hunt for an actress trapped within the reel of a silent ninja film in the dreamlike debut of Kaizo Hayashi (Circus Boys, Zipang), a magical double-handed cinephilic homage to the movie worlds of the 1910s and 1950s.